Comment Ninja 0.6




We all know Google and all other Search Engines love to see comments on your blog - it gives your site authority and social proof thus giving you higher rankings as a result.

However, if you're like most marketers, then getting comments and interaction on your blog is a bit of a challenge and most of the time your hammered with nothing but spam.

That's why I had this plugin created for myself called WP Comment Ninja and I've secretly been using it to create massive comments to my blog giving my sites more authority and as a result crushing my competitors. Allowing me to get more Free Traffic from the Search Engines and getting rid of those pain in the a$$ spam comments too...

Link:
Download  Multiupload

Download  Mediafire

Source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 crackitinfo's. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates - Home Recordings - Studio Rekaman